[Savannah-register-public] [task #7442] Submission of KAD - KDE aided de

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7442] Submission of KAD - KDE aided design
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:14:20 +0000

Hello,

Due to a shortage of people to review projects, we cannot check
your submission at the moment. We're taking some time to
reorganize the project submission process to make it more
efficient for both submitters and reviewers.

I close this submission for now. Feel free to resubmit your
project when we access new projects again (probably in December).

Regards.