[Savannah-register-public] [task #7402] Submission of GtkMMorse

From: Frouin Jean-Michel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7402] Submission of GtkMMorse
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:05:14 +0000

Your projects meets the Savannah requirements, except that we cannot review
your source code yet.

We prefer to approve project with source code, so we can check it for legal
issues (even non-functional code is OK). We will among others check if the
source files contain appropriate copyright notice and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every copyrightable file. Our review helps
catch potential legal issues early.

If you need Savannah right now, please explain to us why; otherwise, please
resubmit the project when you have source code.

If we approve your project without source code, we will review the code in
the near future (or better, at your request). If then the source code does not
meet our requirements (for example, non-free dependencies), we will then
discuss the issue and possibly remove the project from Savannah.

Do you need the Savannah services now, and if yes do you agree with the above
conditions?

Regards,

Jean-Michel

  Message posté via/par Savannah