[Savannah-register-public] [task #7406] Submission of Danish language pa

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7406] Submission of Danish language package for phpBB 3.0.x
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:51:16 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

PHPBB is released under version 2 of the GNU GPL only.

Licensing under the "GNU GPL v2 only" is problematic. We ask Savannah
projects to release under GPL v2 or later.

The reason for this is that when we publish the next version of the GPL, it
will be important for all GPL-covered programs to advance to that new version.
If you don't put this in the files now, the only way to port your program to
the next version of the GPL would be to ask each and every copyright holder,
and that may be very difficult.

In addition, it is not clear why you need a separate project for this
translation. Maybe you can submit it directly to phpBB?

I'm closing the submission, feel free to resubmit when those points are
fixed.

Regards.