[Savannah-register-public] [task #7084] Submission of Ctalk Object Orien

From: Kenneth Geisshirt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7084] Submission of Ctalk Object Oriented Extensions for C
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:20:48 +0000

After reading your documentation closely, I have noticed the
following.

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

Please update your license notices.

Please update the copy of the license (usually, the 'COPYING' file) in
your package as well.

Updated versions of the GPL, LGPL and GFDL can also be found at:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt

You can find some background and a possible migration script at
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3766

(alternatively the GNU (L)GPLv3 standard notices include different
wording that do not mention the FSF snail mail address - see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html#howto)

Savannah is a central point for development, distribution and
maintenance of GNU Software.

There is a companion site savannah.nongnu.org where we also host Free
Software projects that are not part of the GNU Project, but run on
free platforms.

However, we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and
SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror.
Your project development should happen primarily on Savannah.

How do you plan to use your Savannah account? I know that you have
closed it so the question is if you are moving to Savannah?

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the
tracker's web interface following the link below. Do not reply
directly, the registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we
will not receive such replies.

Regards.
  Kenneth Geisshirt, Savannah