[Savannah-register-public] [task #7330] Submission of Open Osiris Patien

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7330] Submission of Open Osiris Patient Database System
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:28:36 +0000

             Assigned to:                     jmd => Beuc

J. Massaut wrote:

> Hi,

> File Gtksheet.h removed and file progress.c updated. I have re-inserted the
original copyright holder's of files pg_util.h et > pg_util.pgc with my own
notice above it and a brief sentence stating that I have modified this file.
> I have inserted the original copyright holder's of Gtkextra in > file
dossier_gtksheet.c as that file contains some code from Gtksheet.c.
> The freeosiris directory contains a Makefile that generate the > *.c files
from the *.pgc and compile all the sources. The file > "/sql/osiris.backup"
may be used to generate the tables for the > database.

Thanks.  I think this completes all the necessary requirements, so I'm
recommending that your project be accepted.  You should receive a notification
soon.

Please note that if your Makefile and/or make script ever becomes
non-trivial, then it should contain a copyright notice and licence notice just
like all the other files.

Regards

John