[Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7293] Submission of PKP (Pop Kill

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7293] Submission of PKP (Pop Killer Portal)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:33:03 +0300

Hi,

Apart from the items listed below I see no problem with approving this project:

The file  layout/blue/html.php  is missing copyright and license
notices.  May be the file is generated, however, I should clarify it
with the OP.

The project uses and distributes FCKeditor software
(http://www.fckeditor.net/).  While it is available under GNU LGPL,
the site is also providing a 'commercial' license
(http://www.fckeditor.net/license/commercial), which renders named
piece of software 'semi-free' in my opinion.

Shall we accept such dependency?  Could it be considered analogous to
using Qt, for instance?  I can see we host some Qt/KDE projects at
Savannah already...

--
Cheers,
Alex