[Savannah-register-public] [task #7230] Submission of Textometre

From: jacobson michel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7230] Submission of Textometre
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:09:30 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9466> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9466>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Textometre*
* System Name:  *textometre*
* Type: non-GNU software & documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later

----

'textometre' is or will be a free multi-platforms software (api and
application) for the lexicometric/textometric exploration of textual
resources. It tries to take advantage of XML and Unicode technologies for the
text management. The code is entirely written in java. The GUI used swing.
This software is a part of my PHD work, but I whish to make this tool useful
for the textometric community and I want to open the source code in order to
be able to develop with other people.
The source code can be downloaded from my web site:
      http://michel.jacobson.free.fr/noname/
This project must also lead to the definition of xml schemas for the coding
of a textometric resource.

==== Other Software Required: ====
java version 1.5
I used the core api +
javax.swing.*
javax.xml.*
org.w3c.dom.*
org.xml.sax.*

==== Other Comments: ====
In the french version of this form, it is written: "Une source récurrente de
problèmes est l'utilisation de Swing, car il n'y a pas pour l'intant
d'implémentation libre de cette bibliothèque. (Le JDK n'est pas un Logiciel
Libre). "

I thought that the JDK was now entirely under the GPL licence, including
swing. Am I wrong?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7230>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/