[Savannah-register-public] [task #6151] Submission of GNU Tamilization

From: ஆமாச்சு
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6151] Submission of GNU Tamilization
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:28:11 +0000

Thank You.

Q: What is Linux? What is GNU/Linux?

A: Linux just the Kernel. GNU/ Linux - The complete Operating System.
----
Q: What is the Free Software Foundation, and what is its purpose?

A: Foundation to pretect the four freedoms of any software user :-)
----
Q: What is open source? What is free software?

A: recently translated
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.ta.html
----
Q: Are you generally familiar and comfortable with the essays and positions
that GNU and FSF take, as stated on our philosophy page?