[Savannah-register-public] [task #7022] Submission of Database Spell Che

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7022] Submission of Database Spell Checker and Data Migrator
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:09:31 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sonicmctails

Savannah is a central point for development, distribution and
maintenance of GNU Software.

There is a companion site savannah.nongnu.org where we also host Free
Software projects that are not part of the GNU Project, but run on free
platforms.

However, we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and
SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror. Your
project development should happen primarily on Savannah.

How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such