[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #6737] Submission of Mastrave

From: tizzef @ gmail
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #6737] Submission of Mastrave
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:20:21 +0200

Hi daniele.

<I wrongly interpreted your statement >"Should be Finished on:        Saturday 04/21/07 at 00:00 UTC">

No you don't missunderstood this statement :)

We had a lot of  backlog in the evaluation stuff and we try to get it off.

Please as your submission is now closed, please
register it again so that we can review it. Attach the tarball to the Savannah's tracker so it will be easyer to review it :)

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register
your project.

Cheers.