[Savannah-register-public] [task #6934] Submission of Limax

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6934] Submission of Limax
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 06:22:52 +0000

Sorry, I've been out.

The project use java 1.5 annotations and will thus not run on GCJ as far as I
know. Honelsty, I did not even try yet. There will be support in the future
though. If GCJ will java 1.5 annotations before I add an alternative to the
annotations, that I do not know.

Except for Apache Lucene that runs great on GCJ, there are no external
dependencies.

My "ginandtonique account" is just a Trac instance and svn+ssh running of my
buddys not too reliable server. That is what I'm hoping to use Savannah for -
a reliable public source repository.

Tigris.org would be a perfect host for my project, however they use SVN, and
that don't support a distributed model with branches and merges, and my
version of Lucene is patched.

Instead I'll store the Lucene SVN trunk with my patches in a .svn repo info
in a CVS. An easy way to merge trunk changes with my patch.

/karl

  Meddelandet skickades via/av Savannah