[Savannah-register-public] [task #6951] Submission of dvdspanky - A vide

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6951] Submission of dvdspanky - A video to DVD compatible MP
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 21:05:48 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => stevenr

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

We would prefer it if you rename the LICENCE file to COPYING before uploading
your code to Savannah, to bring it in line with other projects here.

Regards.