[Savannah-register-public] [task #6756] Submission of Rawtools

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6756] Submission of Rawtools
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 20:38:56 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sp

Hi Ivan,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While
doing so I have noticed a problem which is described below.

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GNU
GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every copyrightable file, usually any file more than 10 lines
long.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL, available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into
a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

If some of your files cannot carry such notices (e.g. binary files), then you
can add a README file in the same directory containing the copyright and
license notices. Check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for further
information.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for example,
see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such