[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Savannah-register-public] [task #6504] Submission of CJK-LaTeX

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6504] Submission of CJK-LaTeX
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:01:22 +0000
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv: Gecko/20070310 Iceweasel/ (Debian-

Update of task #6504 (project administration):

                  Status:              Wait reply => Done                   
             Assigned to:                 kickino => Beuc                   
             Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed                 


Follow-up Comment #3:

> > > Folks, may I ask again whether it's possible, similar to GNU
> > > lilypond, to use git for my project?  Can you activate it?
> >
> > Git doesn't have a proper integration and automation through Savane,
> > so we essentially are testing it. If you acknowledge the "beta"
> > status and provide feedback, there's no problem with activating a
> > git repo for your project.
> This is fine with me!  LilyPond's git repository works just fine; the
> only thing I'll then need is to write a script to get snapshot
> tarballs once or twice a day (or after a change).

That sounds ressource-intensive. We replaced CVS tarballs with anonymous
rsync access because of that. I'm not sure that's a good idea.

> > Afaics Sebastian is waiting for a version of your project with
> > proper notices, suitable for public release at Savannah.  From your
> > answer in the future ("I will") I can't determine whether your
> > tarball has that or not, maybe you can clarify :) For now the
> > project is still in "pending" mode.
> Ah, ok.  Well, I've replied that as the maintainer of GNU troff, I
> believe that you can trust me to do that as soon as the git repository
> is in place.

Well there was several cases of GNU projects submitted at Savannah that had
missing or outdated notices :/ Thus that sounded like a nice opportunity not
to check the source code, but alas we have to check even for those.

Looking at groff, the notices look fine :)

> I would like to continue the repository without any
> intermediate changes.  In case this isn't possible, please tell me.
> Otherwise, I ask you to import the CVS; within the next days I would
> add the missing copyright notices.

Ok I approved your project.


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Savannah

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]