[Savannah-register-public] [task #6525] Submission of Automated Knowledg

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6525] Submission of Automated Knowledge Management eSystem
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:16:34 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

I closed this registration, because you haven't got any source code to show
to us and I don't see why we should accept your project without source code.

If you need special services on Savannah for your development then please
re-register your project once more. But since you are unable to release it
under a *free software license* we cannot host your project at all.

You *must* make it available to the world *freely*. If you cannot do that
because of your development at university, we cannot host your project here.