[Savannah-register-public] [task #6286] Submission of Aurora Borealis

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6286] Submission of Aurora Borealis
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:17:08 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%

========Martin Owens said :

Hi Patrick,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you; our project is going through it's
initial steps or organisation and as such the code base is very small, mostly
example code based on delta3d. the number of libs which are being planed are
also in the drawing board stage working with some other groups that need
similar functionality.

As such I think we may have found ourselves going with sourceforge for most
of the services, although quite a number of us didn't like sourceforge for
it's slowness. their bar is set somewhat lower to entry and we felt we could
gain momentum of ideas as a group rather than a traditional code by open
person before release style development.

I hope we haven't wasted too much of your time, and we hope that at some
point in the future when we have a sizeable and perhaps working code base we
can come back and utilise your services correctly.

Best Regards, Martin Owens (Project Leader)

So I close your ticket.

See you at Savannah :)

Cheers.

  Message posté via/par Savannah