[Savannah-register-public] [task #6213] Submission of Groinc the simple

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6213] Submission of Groinc the simple network Sniffer
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 23:00:51 +0000

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

Please update the copy of the license (the 'COPYING' file) in your package.

Updated versions of the GPL, LGPL and GFDL can be found at:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt

You use a short license notice sometimes. This is probably acceptable
for small files (< 10 lines), which are not copyrightable. However,
please use a full copyright notice in longer files, for example
network/protocols.h.

Also, copyright notices should carry a "(C)". Check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for
examples.

Aside from that, I have approved your project.  You will receive an
automated e-mail containing detailed information about the approval.

Please make the requested fixes before to upload the code at SV!

Regards.

PS: incidentally, how does your project compare to tcpdump?