[Savannah-register-public] [task #6159] Submission of BPEL2oWFN

From: Niels Lohmann
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6159] Submission of BPEL2oWFN
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:10:48 +0000

Hi Stephan!

> First of all, I'd like to say that we are sorry this took so long.

No problem. I just want to set up a website von gnu.org as soon as possible
since I want to announce a release soon.

> However, we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and
> SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror.
> Your project development should happen primarily on Savannah.

I will remove BPEL2oWFN from SourceForge as soon as I can set up a website
and CVS at Savannah. If I can accelerate the registration process, I'll
remove it right now.

> How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

The Savannah account would be the primary and only account I would use to
organize/develop/distribute/maintain BPEL2oWFN.

Best regards,
Niels Lohmann

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah