[Savannah-register-public] [task #6082] Submission of Pinguino Web Serve

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6082] Submission of Pinguino Web Server
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:36:59 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => tizzef
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%

I can't access to the URL you gave us, please could you give me an other
valid URL or perhaps could you upload your tarball to the savannah's tarcker
??

Alternatly, if your tarball can't be uploaded to the savannah's tracker, you
can send me the tarball at <address@hidden>

Cheers.

  Message posté via/par Savannah