[Savannah-register-public] [task #5948] Submission of GNUSTEP System

From: GürkanSengün
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5948] Submission of GNUSTEP System
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:39:06 +0000

Hello Stephan,

No that is not correct. I have moved some parts of the code outside that URL.
This project does, and will have more code: Objective-C/Gorm software to
install the system onto a harddisk. To configure main settings like keyboard,
language and the like.

Actually there is already some code, for example: gnustep-settings, but it's
not yet done properly with Obj-C/Gorm.

As mentioned earlier, I wanted this project hosted on savannah to be able so
people can file bugs at some public ONE place. If it's complicated so much. I
might rather stop trying to get it hosted here and do something myself (like I
used to, keep the bugreports to myself only and work on it solely).

Yours,
Guerkan