[Savannah-register-public] [task #6011] Submission of Skyutils, SmsSend,

From: Christophe
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6011] Submission of Skyutils, SmsSend, FFSS
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:36:06 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

== REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION ==

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8858>

== REGISTRATION DETAILS ==

Full Name:
----------
  *Skyutils, SmsSend, FFSS*

System Group Name:
-----------------
  *skyutils*

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software &amp; documentation

License:
--------
  GNU Lesser General Public License

------------
  My old website (host) is down since many months now, and it seems it will
not be back online (planet-d.net).
I used to host there archives (source and binaries) of many of my GPL/LGPL
projects.
CVS root of those projects were on my home computer, and I cannot keep my
computer online 24/7.
So I'd like to host my projects here.
They are all released under GPL or LGPL license:
 - skyutils
 - smssend
 - ffss

I'm not sure source code can be found currently on the web (since my main
homepage is down), but I know there are official debian/rpm source packages
in those distributions.

Thanks for reading

  Message posté via/par Savannah