[Savannah-register-public] [task #5917] Submission of ThemeX/Westgen Sit

From: Brian Nez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5917] Submission of ThemeX/Westgen Site-Wide Template Engine
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 02:01:15 +0000

Hello Stephan,

(1) The ThemeX/Westgen project is both Open Source and Free Software.
However, the project has the feature to load third party modules which may or
may not be Open Source or Free Software.

(2) I will license the code under the GNU GPL v2, but I am not sure about the
"or later" clause. I will have to review the terms of the GPL v3 when it is
released.

(3) What type of legal issues will you be checking the source code for? Also,
I am placing the copyright notice at the top of all the files. Development on
the project was started, and I will see if I can get it posted online for
further review.

Also, one of the other pieces of software required has been changed.
FCKeditor has been replaced by Tiny-MCE. This should not be a problem because
Tiny-MCE is also released under the LGPL.

Regards,
Brian