[Savannah-register-public] [task #5887] Submission of openpavilion

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5887] Submission of openpavilion
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:58:46 +0000

Hi Bernd,

Sorry for the delay.

Firstly, thanks for the info on your project's design, etc. However, I
couldn't find a link to the sources. Please could you supply a link to the
tarball?

Secondly, as I said before, Savannah's mission is to host free software
projects, and we want the public to think of them as free software projects.

We cannot accept a project with "open" in its name, as that will tend to lead
people to think of the project as "open source" instead of "free software".
We would be glad if you would pick an alternative name for your project.

Finally, if you're using flash as the basis for a frontend for your project,
then you should ensure that it works with a free software flash player, such
as gnash. Adobe/Macromedia's flash player is not free software.

Cheers,

Steven