[Savannah-register-public] [task #5902] Submission of Records And Servic

From: Brian Croner
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5902] Submission of Records And Services
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:55:11 -0700

Stephan,

I'm going to submit my stuff in the .tar.gz format.  Tell me if I'm doing
things right.  I don't think anybody has ever written good instructions on
reforming an entire economy, so I'll just take a blaitant chance with you
guys, an organization I more or less trust.

Let me know if I'm taking the right approach to put my software into the
public domain.  I'm really being generous about giving this out for free, but
this USD bullshit has just got to end.  My skills are worth that.

Here's to the beginnings of the most generous gift a lifetime victim of theft
and torture has ever given to the world.