[Savannah-register-public] [task #5864] Submission of UML Profile for JA

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5864] Submission of UML Profile for JAVA X COBOL
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 00:53:09 +0200

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first, we need a detailed technical description that specifies such
requirements as programming languages and **external libraries**.
It should be at least one-half a page.

At second, you must determine whether your project can run on a Free Software
Java suite
(see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more information).

We recommend you to test your project using GCJ and GNU Classpath, and
ensure
that your Java code runs on this Free Software Java suite.

GCJ is the GNU Compiler for Java, part of the GCC (GNU Compiler Collection).
The Classpath project aims to develop a free and portable implementation of
the Java API
(the classes in the 'java' package).

More information is available at http://gcc.gnu.org/ and
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ .

Please provide us with more information about this point.

At third, if you don't have any source code, how do you plan to use our
services? We would prefer you re-register when you have got any source code
to show to us.
Whould you agree?