[Savannah-register-public] [task #5737] Submission of yawiki

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5737] Submission of yawiki
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:06:43 +0000

Sorry about the wait. I've been very busy at work lately and did not have as
much time as I wanted to devote. However - I am still pushing ahead with
everything.

http://www.yawiki.org / http://www.yawiktionary.com will be using a most
likely heavily modified version of yawiki - run by Andreas Amecky:
http://yawiki.jzonic.org/wiki.jz

There are more tools which are in use, such as free TTS and other GNU
projects. (Including wiki itself).

It is a slow process, I apologize for that, but - things are slowly moving
forward.

I'm compiling some source code to look at. I think the most useful thing to
the community will be raw content files / database dump. The project isnt
quite there yet.

Please bare with.