[Savannah-register-public] [task #5712] Submission of Perham's Advanced

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5712] Submission of Perham's Advanced XOR Encoder
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:43:51 +0000

It is perfectly possible (and common) to install GNU/Linux and Windows on the
same system.

There are implementations of basic on GNU/Linux, but it would probably be
better to learn a more generic programming language, that isn't normally tied
to a particular platform.

I'm afraid we cannot convert your code for you. Also, we are unable to help
you with learning another language if that is what you wish to do. There are
large communities for many of the languages. They will be happy to help you
and provide better help with programming than we ever could.

Unfortunately we cannot accept your registration at this time. If you are
able to port your code to a free platform, then please do re-register.

Thankyou for your understanding.

Cheers,

Steven

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5712>