[Savannah-register-public] [task #5696] Submission of sade

From: Adrien
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5696] Submission of sade
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 14:04:30 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8659>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  sade

System Group Name:
-----------------
  sade

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software & documentation

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

Other License:
--------------
  as I already say, the source code WILL BE relesaed under GPL, but must keep
private for the moment.

------------
  sade is a little programm writed for experimental data fitting using
interval analysis in some very specific case..

it's not really functionnal yet, but some source code could be found at :

http://a.brochier.free.fr/sade

WARNING : althoug there is already a LICENSE text, and although it will be
later released under GNU/GPL, my boss prefer that the programm keep
confidential while the article is not published ( in a few months )..

also I will have a private project if it's possible, and I suppose you will
not give someone else this source code ( although it will not interress more
that a few personn il the world.. but we must always be a little paranoiac.
:-) )

Other Software Required:
  Pure C++ :-)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5696>