[Savannah-register-public] [task #5640] Submission of Grupo de Usuarios

From: Miguel Vazquez Gocobachi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5640] Submission of Grupo de Usuarios GNU en México
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:08:07 +0000

GNU Mexico will be work on information about GNU in my country. I will
promote our project in my city to start and helping other groups about
software libre related.

I don't have code right now, but I'm thinking buy a new server to our web
site, because maybe we need PHP support and GNU machine is not available for
this like you said.

I love GNU philosophy and I want compensate them. Helping to people and talk
about GNU philosophy with conferences or something.

By the way I will have gnu.org.mx also to GNU Mexico works.

Note: please change the name selected to GNU-Mexico please, thanks.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5640>