[Savannah-register-public] [task #5573] Submission of nautilus-maven-scr

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5573] Submission of nautilus-maven-scripts
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:15:48 +0000

Emailed by the submitter:

Hi Steven, sorry for not responding for such a long time, I was sick last
week, just came back to work today...  I asked Maven guys, but Maven only
works on SUN JDK for now and they don't have any plan to port it to GCJ, so
please close my project as it's not compatible with GPL due to the Maven
dependency.  Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it.

Jack

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5573>