[Savannah-register-public] [task #5660] Submission of MMORPG for TER

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5660] Submission of MMORPG for TER
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:50:10 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first, can you please add to your description the licenes of your
dependences? Or point us at least to the webpages of the projects?

At second, you must determine whether your project can run on a Free Software
.NET suite.

We recommend you to test your project against DotGNU Portable .NET and Mono,
and ensure that your code runs on this Free Software .NET suite
(see www.dotgnu.org and www.mono-project.com for more information).

At third, you should disribute the source code for the .dll files along with
your rar-ball.

At fourth, in order to release your project properly and unambiguously under
the GPL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL,
available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named
"COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.
To learn why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example,
see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

At fifth, even though your project is Free Software it can not be hosted
here.
We only host projects that can run on a free operating system (such as
GNU/Linux).

We have adopted this policy because now that completely free operating
systems exist,
we do not want to encourage users of those systems to start using proprietary
operating
systems so that they can use your program.

If you are willing to maintain a version for free operating systems,
which work as well as or better than other ports, you can then provide
versions for non-free systems as well.
The idea is that at no point should only-free users be at a disadvantage
compared to users
of proprietary software.

Your project should always work equally well in free systems as in any other
version you provide;
if you have some modules for non-free systems, you can delay their release
until you have released
the free operating system version.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved,
so we must ask you to re-register the project again whenever you change the
registration.
Make sure to apply all changes requested, so you will only need to
re-register once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will
direct you to the proper location where you can re-register your project.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5660>