[Savannah-register-public] [task #5553] Submission of XennoBB

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5553] Submission of XennoBB
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:31:46 +0000

There are still a few issues with your code submission, though it is very
good. In order to avoid legal problems later on, we require that all code
uploaded to Savannah has clear copyright and license statements. This
includes code that a developer has taken from other sources and included in
their project. (This is why we're being so picky :) )

The MagpieRSS files must have legal headers like the XennoBB files do, except
that they should attribute the appropriate copyright holder. Saying "Author:
Name" and "License: GPL" is not sufficient.

Additionally, the phpThumb files have no copyright statements or permission
to copy statements. Please add these, citing the correct copyright holder.

Also, in your README for the fonts, you should state their licenses, as well
as the copyright holders. Currently their license is unclear.

Finally, you should ensure that the .swf file in your zip file is viewable
using a Free Software player, such as Gnash. Please also include a README for
it, as it is a binary file, stating its license and copyright holder.

If you were to make these changes, then I think we could approve your
project.

Cheers,

Steven

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5553>