[Savannah-register-public] [task #5553] Submission of XennoBB

From: Marius Stanciu
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5553] Submission of XennoBB
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:26:03 +0300

Hello again

By removing all GIFs you mean removing the code that reads and inteprets the
GIF files, or just the GIF files from the package? Because the second part
will be easier to do.

Also, the GPL license is currently in /docs/license.txt, but will be renamed
to COPYING too, and a README file will be provided. Is it okey to keep all
those files inside the /docs folder or is a requirement to be in the root
folder of the archive (as I have seen most GNU programs have)?

The address replacement will be a pain ... but will be done too.

As you have seen, I am willing to make all the changes into our project, so
that XennoBB will qualify as a GNU project. Only one question : the project
here will remain pending for how long? I mean, I'm pressed to do the changes
in 1-2-3 days or more?

Marius.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5553>