[Savannah-register-public] [task #5531] Submission of Diplo - a long-ter

From: Markus Majer
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5531] Submission of Diplo - a long-term, web-based implement
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:39:01 +0000

Hi! Sure! :)

At first there is TurboGears, the web framework we want to use:
http://www.turbogears.org/about/license.html

And there is jDip, the project where we will use the maps from (they are SVG
no GIFs! *g*):
http://jdip.sourceforge.net

There is only a few lines available, and really not functional, its all
python code, a few TurboGears python modules, the xml-rpc module, etc. and
some JavaScript on the client side...
(Do you really need some sourcecode right now? Then we must wait a few weeks,
altough its sad, to start develop without a place we can put the source code
on..)

Greetings,
Markus Majer.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5531>