[Savannah-register-public] [task #5525] Submission of IntegrationControl

From: Christophe MOINE
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5525] Submission of IntegrationControl
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:10:38 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8529>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  IntegrationControl

System Group Name:
-----------------
  lecric

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software & documentation

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  This project is remote control for Integration Systems, such as
CruiseControl and Continuum (Apache).

The remote control consists into:
- A light in the system tray that turns green if the last builds were
successfull, red otherwise.
- Command to force project builds

This framework is based on IoC (Inversion of Control), and provides an
implementation to connect on a CruiseControl system, and another
implementation to connect on a Continuum system. The system can be configured
to consider many systems at the same time (one on Windows, another on Linux
for instance).

This project is generic enough to support other kind of notifications. An
example of 'plugin' is provided with the software, which is called
WeatherControl: this plugin checks periodically the weather (works only for
France by now, but it is possible to define implementations for other
countries), and warns by mail for specific weather conditions (I am kind of
WindSurf, so I am warned when the wind exceed 30 kph :-).

I wish to send the source code by mail.

Other Software Required:
  JavaMail, JAB (JavaActivation), HTMLParser, HiveMind, SwingX, JDIC,
Continuum (XML RPC and Model), JMX (remote only)

Other Comments:
  I wish to send my source code by e mail.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5525>

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/