[Savannah-register-public] [task #4914] Submission of Emacs Natural Lang

From: Atanas Kunev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4914] Submission of Emacs Natural Language Translation
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 02:33:20 +0300

while working on this project during the last month I realized that the name
I chose was somewhat misleading.

I've been thinking on whether to begin a new registration procedure because
of this.

My appologies for wasting your time.  Should tell you much sooner but I could
not make this decision while in the meantime I started  the project from
scratch for some reasons related to the use of non-free external software
with it.

I should be more responsive for sure. Hopefully I will start a new
registration soon.

Regards

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4914>