[Savannah-register-public] [task #5280] Submission of A library for reis

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5280] Submission of A library for reiserfs support
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:50:15 +0000

Reffering to your Follow-up Comment #1

1. progsreiserfs used to be the library that was required for support of
reiserfs by various softwares like GNU Parted. This library is quiet old now
and doesnt support the latest versions of reiserfs. So we have decided to
come up with a new library called lireiserfs and for that we are using the
already existing code of progreiserfs.

2. libdal is a part of progsreiserfs so it can be found within the code of
progsreiserfs. We will replace libdal with libaal in libreiserfs.

3. The direct link to libaal is
ftp://namesys.com/pub/reiser4progs/libaal-1.0.5.tar.gz

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5280>