[Savannah-register-public] [task #5225] Submission of Nelit2 Engine

From: Alex Boldyrev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5225] Submission of Nelit2 Engine
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:46:39 +0000

I can't disable support Windows.
And i didn't understand position with DirectX. It's only in Win32 version. If
you want, I can remove DX-code. But i didn't port all code from DX to
Free-Library. It's my work to month. (now work in POSIX system only with Wine
or Cedega)

About license:
Different parts (subsystems) of engine have different license. For example,
graph subsystem use LGPL, but core use BSD.

And what you mean, when said about OpenGL? I can't use it? I see many
Free-Projects, which use it API.

PS: Sorry for my English.

Alex.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5225>