[Savannah-register-public] [task #5320] Submission of Mr Governor

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5320] Submission of Mr Governor
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:00:05 +0000

Hello, sorry, one more points:

At fourth, your project is not part of the GNU project, so we cannot accept
its current type.
We want to maintain the distinction between 'GNU' and'non-GNU' projects.
If your project is approved for inclusion into Savannah, we will set it's
type to 'non-GNU'.

If your project is accepted into the GNU project you may change its type.
You can do this by asking us.

And at fifth, "Mr Governor" is a really strange name for a project. Maybe you
should change it to an explanation/description what your project really doed,
not trying to be creative or funny. ;-)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5320>