[Savannah-register-public] [task #5247] Submission of Jugtail

From: Claudio Fontana
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5247] Submission of Jugtail
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:42:11 +0000

>At first, we need a detailed technical description that specifies
>such requirements as programming languages and external libraries.
>It should be at least one-half a page.

I left the dependencies blank for a reason, since the programming language is
C, and the required libraries are the standard C library plus POSIX
extensions. The program is a well known Unix program, I though I did not have
to list them.

>At second, please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to
>the source code.

? There is already working source code attached to this item, what else do
you need?

>The description you gave when registering will not be read by
>the general public.

Do you think I should rephrase my description? I think it is ok for the
general public too. It is simply a Gopher search tool, and there's no reason
to hide that this is a modified form of the original Jughead codebase I
think, as long as we don't say 'this is Jughead'.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5247>