[Savannah-register-public] [task #5241] Submission of Bulgarian Translat

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5241] Submission of Bulgarian Translation Team for gnu.org
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:47:24 +0200

Yes, he advised me to open a new Bulgarian project and inform him when
registration is done.

Note that there is a "wwwbg" project and I have contacted the project leader
several months ago in order to join, but he answered that his (proprietary)
MUA cannot read my mail in UTF-8. Since there is no activity for almost a
year and it seems that the leader is not ethically comitted to free software,
I decided to ask on address@hidden whether I can start a new
Bulgarian team.

I really hope that you will approve the application in order to start the
translation.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5241>