[Savannah-register-public] [task #5219] Submission of Yogi, a clens grap

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5219] Submission of Yogi, a clens graphical frontend
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:29:39 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 20%

At first,
Savannah is a central point for development, distribution and
maintenance of GNU Software.

There is a companion site savannah.nongnu.org where we also host Free
Software projects that are not part of the GNU Project, but run on free
platforms.

However, we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and
SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror.
Your project development should happen primary on Savannah.

How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

At second, please provide us with a tarball, no fun to review it with lynx.
;-)

At third, the address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

Please update your license notices.

Updates versions of the GPL, LGPL and GFDL can also be found at:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt

Please update the copy of the license (usually, the 'COPYING' file) in your
package as well.

You can find some background and a possible migration script at
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3766

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5219>