[Savannah-register-public] [task #5222] Submission of Hexadecimal Long F

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5222] Submission of Hexadecimal Long File Tool
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:31:42 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first, "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we like to
refer to
as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

At second, we need a detailed technical description that specifies such
requirements as programming languages and external libraries.
It should be at least one-half a page.

At third, please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source
code.
The description you gave when registering will not be read by the general
public.
If you are still concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to
me by email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must include
a copyright notice and
permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every file of source code.
This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5222>