[Savannah-register-public] [task #5206] Submission of Moros worlds of fa

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5206] Submission of Moros worlds of fantasy
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:19:52 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first, Savannah is a central point for development, distribution and
maintenance of GNU Software.

There is a companion site savannah.nongnu.org where we also host Free
Software projects that are not part of the GNU Project, but run on free
platforms.

However, we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and
SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror.
Your project development should happen primary on Savannah.

How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

At second, OpenSSL has a GPL incompatible license, can you please switch to
the free GNU TLS libraries? Or remove this dependence at all?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5206>