[Savannah-register-public] [task #5206] Submission of Moros worlds of fa

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5206] Submission of Moros worlds of fantasy
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:56:45 +0000

Thanks for looking into my project details.

I am not opposed to become a official GNU software project. But it looks bit
premature to discuss the details about that. The actual game is still in
early development stages. The rules are already tested as a pen and paper
game... and will be expanded somewhat in the future.

The sourceforge project is now only used as a mirror. But what I have till
now is done with subversion and I don't like to be forces back to use CVS. I
like the better (an probably stricter) handling of projects at Savannah.

I will look into GNU TSL in the near future. I want to use secure http pages
but I am willing to put the extra work into the project to convert it to TSL
when it is feasable with their current API. Next week I will post if the
porting to that library was a success. My dependency on OpenSSL is weak...
the normal pages are unencrypted only the login needs the encryption.

Kind regards,

   Jurjen Stellingwerff

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5206>