[Savannah-register-public] [task #5164] Submission of FastEdit whise con

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5164] Submission of FastEdit whise content management
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:30:56 +0000

Hey Philip! :-)
(I am only quick if I don't have a huge backlog :/ Sorry, man)

Please ask your questions: sebastian --AT-- gnu --DOT-- org or (and this
works really ;)) geekheaven --AT-- arcor --DOT-- de

At first, images/templ*/stand*/*gif -- please remove GIF image files from
your project and replace them with an other format (such as PNG or JPEG).

Because of the patents (Unisys and IBM) covering the LZW compression
algorithm which are used when making GIF files,
it's impossible to have free software to generate proper GIFs.  These patents
also apply to the compress program.

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/gif.html.

At second, the README file under the image directories, should contain your
copyright (okay passed) and the license (as you included this into your
source code as well) notices.
Please fix this.

All other things look fine. Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5164>