[Savannah-register-public] [task #5029] Submission of k3dsurf

From: Taha
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5029] Submission of k3dsurf
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:14:13 +0000

Thank you for evaluating the K3DSurf project.
I've made changes to source code related to Licence notices.
I don't want to use savannah website as a mirror for this project because
I've already mirrors that do this job very well.
I'm submitting it to you because I want it to be 100% compatible with the GPL
licence. I don't understand what do you mean with "Your project development
should happen primary on Savannah".
I'll submit every new release to you but also to all other websites
(Kde-apps.org, sourceforge.net and freashmeat). This project should never go
so far without there help and services to promote opensource projects like
K3DSurf so, right now, all my greating go to them.
You can find, attached to this file, the new source code with the corrected
Licence notices.
It's also located here :
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/k3dsurf/k3dsurf-0.5.4-src.zip?download

Regards,
Abderrahman Taha

NB: I'm in the incapacity right now to compile the new source code (with the
licence notices changed)so I'm making a new package "k3dsurf-0.5.4.zip".
Thanks for your understanding

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: k3dsurf-0.5.4.zip              Size:401 KB
Sources with new Licence notices
<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=5029&item_file_id=370>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5029>

  Message posté via/par Savannah