[Savannah-register-public] [task #4965] Submission of Reverb

From: Shaddy Zeineddine
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4965] Submission of Reverb
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:02:58 +0000

Just to make things clear... I wasn't planning on hosting the project on both
sites, but anyway that is not important. I have decided to abort development
on my program because I noticed that there are a lot of reverse dictionaries
available now, which use a database backend I'm sure so they search a lot
faster then my program which parses gcide every time you search... hahaha, i
guess i should have converted the dictionary into a database, but no one
really seemed interested in it anyway. This is why I'm saying goodnight to
reverb, and now I'm working on bigger and better things. Thanks. Sorry I
didn't respond sooner, I was still unsure what I would decide.
Shaddy

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4965>