[Savannah-register-public] [task #4999] Submission of Philosphical Gamin

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4999] Submission of Philosphical Gaming OS
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:04:12 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

As mentioned in the registration pages, we do not host complete distros,
distros isos, packages repositories, etc, for space and bandwidth reasons.
We may just offer support for organisational purpose and in-house developed
software (such as iso creation scripts).

How do you plan to use the Savannah services?

And can you please re-submit your project when you have got any source code
to show us? We don't like to host a project without reviewing it.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4999>