[Savannah-register-public] [task #4986] Submission of GNUship

From: Anurag
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4986] Submission of GNUship
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:33:50 +0530

Hello Sebastian,

Please have a look at the development source code. Download today's tarball
from here:

http://mail.grtship.com/~anurag/gnuship/

Same tarball contains today's MySQL dump also. We've made sure that only 100%
Free software is used, even in the planning stage. We are also maintaining an
inhouse Wiki which we plan to use as software's technical documentation.

Let me know if we've missed some legal issue unknowingly.

As for name for the project, We've been using GNUship as project name
internally since project's inception phase.

Will it be okay if we could use the name, "Gship" for savannah usage?

Also, it'll be okay with us if this project is accepted as a Non-GNU
software. As for now, we're looking for an online CVS server.

regards,
Anurag

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4986>